.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Reflections on My Self-Image

When reflecting on my self-image, at that place are several communicatory speech communication that I commode think of to discern my skills, disposition marks, etc. The list of voice communication I would use to hear myself are the following: maternal, funny, stubborn, outgoing, and responsible. These rowing help give a description of some of my skills and character traits. If I were to try to describe who I am, I would assign I am a single mother with a strong psycheality and many another(prenominal) responsibilities. There are respective(a) factors that pay impacted the primer coat that I fork out the self-image that I do. There get hold of been incidents that have occurred that helped me learn about myself. Also, in that respect have been many influential people in my aliveness who have views and opinions have mould my personality, especially my father. Something to also mention in mind is that your self-image bottomland change as you pay off and mature. Wh en I look at myself now, my traits and personality are precise different than they were even a couple years ago. \n champion of the descriptive words I chose to describe myself was maternal. The reason I chose this word is because my life has changed whole since I had a child. This is i of the only tasks that has contend soft to me. Some struggle with motherhood, solely motherhood was never a challenge for me. Of course, there have been days that are more difficult than others, but the essential act of mothering has eer come so natural to me. Something that may have impacted this trait of mine is my childhood. As a child, I did not have a mother, and I unceasingly expressed my desire to be a mom. Ever since I was very young, I would publish my dad that when I grew up I wanted to be a mom. My dad would always offer support and encouragement. His words always instilled confidence in me. With that being said, it is very possible that this skill comes natural to me because m y dad, a very influential person in my life, had always told me he believed I would be vast mother. \nAnother word I used to des...

No comments:

Post a Comment