.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Public Schools Need Harsher Punishment for Delinquents Essay -- essays

Public Schools Need Harsher Punishment for Delinquents It is a shame what our school has become. When I was young I never had a fear of school. I was never afraid of my classmates and to be honest, I loved school. I know things were different when I was in elementary but can things change that much over six years? I see kids in the elementary fight all the time with other students and I see first graders uptown smoking. I am honestly amazed. How can a school system deteriorate so fast? Is it the caliber of the students that we have? It seems that children today have a broader knowledge of things than I did back then. Some third graders know more words of profanity than I did as a freshman. First graders getting suspended! This is outrageous. Is not school supposed to be a place where the kids feel safe to learn and play. hat can be done? Stricter rules, new faculty, new administration? Is that the real problem? I think not. The rules are basically the same, there are good teachers here and the administration is the same. I think the problem begins with the teachers. If the teacher feels secure in his/her job and know the administration will back their action, then he/she will be more likely to enforce the rules. It seems that the problem children get away with a lot. Is it the teacher does not want to go through the trouble of filling out paperwork, or could it be that they are tired of fighting with angry par...

No comments:

Post a Comment